Friday, May 1, 2009

Summer plans!

I know I am not the only one- It is CRAZY how fast the weekends in the summer book up!! Jeff and I each have a cousin getting married this summer- that equals two trips to WI this summer, two trips to ND this summer, an anticipated camping trip with friends, a week with my parents in town in July, and maybe a family RV trip for the three of us?? Our close friends from Utah are in town in September for the w/e for a wedding and we hope to have them as guests. And Jeff and I have opposite weekends to work, so we work 2 weekends per month!! How can we fit this all in?? This is the way I feel every May- how can I have my whole summer booked already?? Baffling, but fun! How lame would I feel if my calendar was blank for the whole summer (or would I love it......)?? I think we are blessed to have so many wonderful plans- miss Lauren is going to need to warm up her running shoes to keep up with our lifesyle- I sense she is game!

1 comment:

Joe said...

glad we could try and squeeze into your hectic and crazy summer.