Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Pray for my dad

Today I got a phone call that I have been dreading... my dad has had another heart attack. This one, although in a very bad location in his heart, was not quite as bad as last time. He was with his family and sought medical attention very quickly and had a cath with stents right away. He is lucky- had he not gotten to a big medical center so quickly, this may have been much worse. I am happy to report he is recovering and should be OK- please call or email me if you want more details. Include him in your prayers this week- he will be in the hospital for a few days and then hopefully get to go home to recover.

There is a family in colorado who love you very much and are thinking of you dad! Lauren Grace says FEEL BETTER SOON!

2 comments:

Anne said...

Nicole,
I am praying for your dad that he recovers quickly.
Love,
Anne

To Bob,
You are in our thoughts and prayers. Get well soon!
Anne & the rest of the Rodgers gang from NL

Catherine Anne said...

I have a tear reading this b/c he loves and talks about you all so much. You mean the world to him. Even when he was out of it on the drugs they had him on he went on and on about you all. Thanking God that he is ok.