Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Brewery tour



We also went on a tour of Stevens Point Brewery. It was harder than you think to find a brewery tour on a weekday in Northern Wisconsin- all of the major breweries are by Madison or Milwaukee, and are kind of a long driver from my parents house. Colorado is certainly the place to be for brewery tours, it seems.  But, we managed to get everyone together for this tour and had a great time. I think this counts as Lauren's 3rd Brewery tour- not bad I would say. None of us tried the regular Point beer, but some of their specialty beers were really good- I bought the St Benedict's Winter Ale- it was pretty good.

2 comments:

Joe said...

She will be an expert before you know it

Laurie said...

Nicole --- You look Great! I hope you got to relax while at home!