Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Hands-free advice


There is a new law here- no texting in your car while driving. Sounds like a great idea to me- I dont really text much anyway, so I can live with that. I cannot live with no talking on the phone, and that might be next. I agree that it is distracting, so I want a hands-free device for my car- anyone have feedback?? Is the blue-tooth the way to go, or should I get some kind of "in the car" thingy? I haven't done any research, so i dont know much about the options, but I would like some feedback pros/cons on any of these devices so I know what to put on my Christmas list. Thanks!

2 comments:

Joe said...

Laurie and I both have the jabra bluetooth speakerphone. it is great. $80 at best buy or i think it was $60 or $70 at costco

Laurie said...

Love the Jabra --- I've really had good luck with it! I can't give up my phone habit in the car either....