Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas post to come...

Yes, I am still here. Just a bit run down from travel and I caught Lauren's cold- she has an ear infection.... My camera battery completely died when we were in Wisconsin and I forgot my battery charger, so we are a bit short on pics, but I will post some as soon as I can locate my battery charger. My camera is so dead it wont even turn on right now. I am working a 7 day stretch, and went to bed at 8pm last night- this cold is really getting me. So, stay tuned in the next few days I will post something more exciting.

2 comments:

Laurie said...

Thanks for the update! Feel better.....I feel like crap today as well and I am finally on day 6 of 6!

Diane said...

You two girls are amazing to be the best mom's and also work the long stretches...hang in there!
Diane T.