Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Frazzled

I am officially losing it. We are leaving for Christmas on Sunday and I have to work all weekend. I am no where near ready with everyone's stuff, much less ready to ship it out to everyone.  With Lauren having been sick this last weekend with high fevers (again) I didn't want to take her anywhere so I finished up my shopping online and here we sit waiting for stuff to arrive so we can wrap it and ship it back out to everyone. OMG!! I am not used to being behind and disorganized. My daughter is 1 year old- I should be able to hold things together by now- what is wrong with me?? I need to channel some strength from the super moms out there......
(PS- These days I am looking pretty close to this lady in the picture, bad hair and baggy sweats included. My baby is way cuter, though. What has happened to me?)

2 comments:

Laurie said...

It's hard. I only survive because I have days off during the week and I just let my house be a mess most of the time!

People won't mind if their gifts arrive late --- it just extends the holiday, right?

Just make it through Sunday and then you'll be on VACA!

Laurie said...

I love those shoes --- very cute? If you have a connection with Santa, will you tell him I'd like a pair!

You are an amazing mommy and friend!

Love you! Call me if you have time.....thinking of you!