Sunday, December 20, 2009

Grandparents are the best!




Lauren opened up her Christmas presents early, because we are leaving to Wisconsin tonight. How is it that grandparents always know what to buy? My mom and randy sent her a little pink rocking chair that she absolutely LOVES. I had to assemble it with her sitting on it, cuz once I put the seat on it she wouldn't get off. The next day we got gifts from my dad and donna- they got her a baby cabbage patch doll and a winnie-the-poo book that talks. She LOVES them, too. I would not have picked out either of those things for her, but lucky for Lauren her grandparents know better! She slept with the cabbage patch doll the past two nights, what a lucky girl!!
Then last night we opened up the last of our gifts and she got a keyboard from her grandma karen and grandpa bob- yet another hit. This morning while I was working, Jeff and Lauren were jamming away. How lucky is she, and it

4 comments:

Laurie said...

Ella loves her pink chair as well and has that same book! If only we lived closer.....

Anne said...

I love Lauren's lips on this picture...especially when it's enlarged.

Nicole said...

Makes you want to kiss 'em

Catherine Anne said...

Yay, Im so happy she liked them. Anna loved getting them ready for her!