Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Girl's Weekend

Last weekend my very dear friend Anne came to visit with her daughter Belle. Her daughter is almost  2 years old, so a perfect buddy for Lauren. We had a FANTASTIC girls weekend and the girls were so cute. I think Belle has been bullied a bit in her life (by her older sister perhaps?) and may have been a bit tough on Lauren, but they were so cute together anyway. I cannot believe this is the only picture I took of them all weekend. I tried a few others, but this darn camera did not work- I hate it and I totally need to return it. 

Saturday night Jeff was a dear and he watched the girls so that we could go out on the town- here is a pic at a cute bar/ restaurant near our house- look at all those hot brunettes!! It was a blast, and I was sorry to see Anne go. I have some fantastic friends out there, and it makes it very tough to be so many miles apart...

No comments: