Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Lauren's coach

Can't believe I am sharing this- but what the heck! It is who I am. We went to the coach outlet store the other day and I thought- mama needs a new handbag. Seriously, I need one and I deserve it (according to me I guess). Anyway, the three of us went to the outlets with my 20% off coupon and I took to looking around.  The daddy was supposed to watch her, but who knew what she was up to. She was clinging to my legs - mommy, mommy, mommy..... Anyway- I needed this moment- to buy myself a nice gift. So, I escaped the little critter and started to adore the pretty leather bags. Well, Lauren is enjoying them too- she has a little colorful clutch that she is proudly clinging too and sucking on the handle. She struts through the store like she owns it- while sucking on the coach handbag. Daddy sits in a corner guarding the stroller- GREAT!  Anyway, I could not imagine putting the sucked-on handbag back.  I would hate for someone to plan a splurge at the coach store like I was, and end up with a little clutch that a baby sucked on. Besides, with the 20% off it was less than $30. 

So, you can see where I am going with this right?? Lauren has a coach bag- the ladies in the store wrapped it up pretty in her own little shopping bag and she strutted proudly about (as did I) with her coach shopping bag. Jeff tried to get our picture, but getting a shot of Lauren these days is not so easy....

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Show us the bag!