Thursday, April 1, 2010

Purple Jellies

This morning my lovely daughter was a bit of a pill. As I was getting her dressed, I asked her what shoes she wanted to wear.  I brought down her shoe basket and pulled out 3 pairs of shoes and set them out and asked her what she wanted to wear. I made a big *Rookie* mistake! She grabbed a pair of purple jelly shoes that are several sizes too big and wanted to wear those. What was I thinking- leaving the whole basket on the floor in her plain view?? So I put up the basket with the purple shoes and asked her to pick from the ones that fit her. DRAMA- she cried and thrashed and would not let me put her sneakers on her.  So,  I carried her kicking and screaming downstairs in her socks and put her shoes in my purse to bring to daycare for her. When Jeff tried to put her coat on she just cried and thrashed and said NO and SHOE over and over.  Well, I gave in and got the stupid purple shoes and she shut up and started smiling immediately. STINKER!!! She tromped into daycare in her too big purple jellies and I left them with the white sneakers that fit. What is happening to my sweet little angel?

2 comments:

Laurie said...

Personality! We see it daily.....(sounds better than attitude)!

Catherine Anne said...

Mom told me about this, That is so funny~