Monday, April 19, 2010

GMA V Visit




So, my mom was here to visit last weekend- we had a great time. I have been a bit too busy to post, and royally frustrated with my new camera. Here are the two best pics that I got of them- not good, right? Everything is blurry, I just really hate the Nikon. Please help- i need a tiny purse camera that doesn't suck- suggestions please?
Anyway- Lauren had a great time with Grandma and learned some new things including "arm-pit check" (Gus- you are laughing out loud right now, aren't you?).  It was a great weekend and I cannot wait to see my mom again. I think I learn to love my daughter and my role as a mother even more (as if that is possible) when I see our family through my mothers eyes....

1 comment:

Laurie said...

I've always had good look with the Canon power shot digital elph