Monday, September 6, 2010

Art Desk

I have been looking for an art desk for Lauren all summer. When we went to Arkansas to visit my dad, they had a perfect little desk that lifted open and you could put crayons and coloring books inside, and had a magnetic white board on the inside. Lauren loved it, and I thought I should get her one to keep her art projectst contained. Otherwise the markers are getting on the hardwood floors and kitchen table, etc. Well, I cannot find one like it! (dad and donna- if you get a chance, will you let me know what brand that little desk is??) I will continue my search, if anyone see one let me know!
This picture is kind of similar to the one I was looking for- thiers had the chair attached. Crazy how I get a specific idea in my head, then I can never find quite the right thing.

2 comments:

Joe said...

My mom bought Ella one a long time ago and she loves it. It looks like it is Crayola brand. I think it's called "My first art studio"

Carolyn said...

Try looking for the step 2 flip desk. You can get them most places like target, walmart, toys r us etc. I got one for Alayna when she was about 2 and she still uses it. It has a desk top that flips up to a magnetic board and a dry erase board too (I think) with lots of storage for crayons markers and coloring books. Also comes with a little stool. They make several different styles.--- Kelly