Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Cheese and Sausage Festival

OK, the WI trip will be posted in random order- I am still having trouble with my Dell laptop (boo hiss to Dell, I am not happy...) and cannot access all of the pictures.
On Saturday was the Cheese and Sausage Festival in my hometown in Wisconsin. Jeff and I both registered for the 5K, but it was COLD and pouring rain, so I bailed (got a shirt though!).

Oh wow! Look at that!
 
<> 
Elmo!

Elmo and Lauren strolling the street
So, in the end the weather cleared up and we went to the festival for a while. Lauren got an Elmo balloon, many sausage samples and got to pet sheep and bunnies at the petting zoo. She was really fond of "big girls" and the high school band playing live music.  It was a good start to the day!

1 comment:

Laurie said...

LOVE Elmo! Too cute!