Monday, September 13, 2010

Canvas and Cocktails

There is a really cute new business in Cherry Creek called Canvas and Cocktails, and they have painting groups where they pick one painting and everyone does it together. Of course, they sell wine and beer- which makes it even more fun. Tonight we went to a fund raiser there, and it was soooo fun. I didn't really like the owl painting they were featuring, but I knew so many people there and I changed up the color scheme and ended up loving the final product (Jeff said my painting was just OK- what does he know?).  The original is the black and red that my friend Maggie did- probably 90% of the class did that~ my friend Amy and I got a bit crazy and changed up the colors. ANYONE who comes to visit me: I am going to make you do this with me, because it is really fun.

3 comments:

Laurie said...

Great Job! I think it needs the "nicole" signature though!

Nicole said...

LOL- Check out the bottom left corner of my painting.

Alyssa said...

Cute! We have one call Corks N Canvas....get TONS of business.