Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Girl's Day

Back to the WI trip- we went over Jeff's bday weekend, but I went back a couple days ahead of him and got a jump on the visiting. I spent Thursday with one of my very best friends Anne who lives in Chicago. We met in Milwaukee and spent the day shopping, chatting and had a nice lunch with a glass of Chardonnay. Pure bliss.... I really wish I had more days like this in my life. We spent HOURS in Ann Taylor and then got full make up done at Bare Escentuals (and dropped some bank there too).  I cherish this day so much, I love Anne like a sister and have such an easy friendship with her.  How is it that some people just end up that way? We get together only a couple of times per year, but pick up like we never missed a beat. This day was a highlight of my month, thanks Anne!


Lauren hung out with Grandma V for the day- they had their own Girl's day- notice the painted fingernails on my sweet baby!


No comments: