Sunday, October 26, 2008

Baby Shower!





This weekend, our good friends Trina and Geoff had a lovely baby shower for us. It was a great evening, filled with great friends, and lots of food and drink- of course I was drinking the alcohol-free wine- bummer- just 5 more weeks to real wine again!!
The boys lucked out- Geoff made sure the only games being played were college football on TV, so the men in the room had a great time, too. I think little Miss Kaiser has all of the things she will need- thanks to all of our wonderful family and friends showering her with wonderful gifts. We are truly lucky beyond words- to have such wonderful people in our lives. It makes it easier to take on such a big life change, when we can count on our friends and family for love and support.
Only 5 short weeks until my due date- I can hardly wait that long. I am so excited and anxious to meet our little angel, and snug and kiss her!

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Looks like fun....wish I could have been there! Your angel will be here before you know it!