Saturday, October 18, 2008

Sex Drive


Saturday night Jeff and I had date night. We went downtown, ate a nice dinner at Marlow's and caught a movie. We went to the new move called "Sex Drive." It was a corny, silly comedy- much like the American Pie movies. We both liked it- it was a nice night out. We dont go downtown often enough anymore- we are going to make a point of heading out down there more often in the next month, while it is still easy. I am feeling a little self-conscious in public with the big belly- I look ridiculous no matter what I wear, and I get some silly comments and looks. The guy at the movie theater who took our tickets said it didn't look like we needed to see the movie "Sex Drive"- he thought we had it figured out. And then added- "no accidents please" ha ha- very funny.

No comments: