Sunday, October 5, 2008

Warren Miller- Children of Winter

It's that time of year again- Warren Miller Film time!! This year's film is called "Children of Winter" and it looks awesome. Click on the movie title to check it out on youtube. They are hitting many great locations including Japan, Austria, Iceland and a bunch of colorado sites as usual including Leadville, Steamboat, Silverton and Crested Butte.

I always get so excited for the Warren Miller flick- it gets me psyched up to do crazy stuff on my snowboard. And we usually go with a great group of friends, so it is twice as fun. Last year was the first year we didn't go in all the years I have lived in Colorado- because I was still recovering from surgery. This year I am not letting a "little" thing like being 39 weeks pregnant stop me. I just will spend half of the movie in the insanely long potty lines. (I call an aisle seat!). We are not the coordinators this year though, just in case we cannot make it due to labor or something- thanks to Jason for getting the tickets this year! We are going friday 11/21 to the 6:30 pm show- contact Jason if you want to join in.

1 comment:

Laurie said...

I miss all you Denverites....