Friday, March 26, 2010

My Barbie Doll

Yesterday I had a bit of a shopping spree at the new Nordstrom Rack in Denver. The store was so nice, but a crazy zoo!! Lauren got a ton of stuff, including beach shoes and a swim cover-up. Here are some pics of my personal little Barbie doll as I dressed her up in some of her new clothes.
The new Tutu ( she didn't have a blue one yet, you know...)


It hard to tell, but this dress is gorgeous. The fabric is part silk and is kind of shimmery. The bottom edge and the little cap sleaves are pink eyelet lace- so delicate and beautiful. This will probably be her dress for a wedding we are attending on memorial day weekend.

2 comments:

Laurie said...

I have seen the tutu's, but after seeing this pic, I may have to go buy one!!!! Love the dress too!

Catherine Anne said...

Lauren Claire has one too. It is so fun having a girl to dress up!!!