Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Update

So I thought we were over the sickness, but turns out it wasn't so. I got really sick early last week and have been down-for-the-count.  We did make it to Florida, but it wasn't really all that we had hoped and dreamed. I had a high fever and was crabby as could be, and the weather was not good. Overall, I would like to erase the month of February from my mind and am happy to start again in March. Icing on the cake? My camera is breaking, so I dont have very many new pics from our trip, but i will post a few. Lauren is advancing by leaps and bounds. She walks like a champ, has 1 tooth and 3 more "buds" coming in. She can repeat almost any word (backpack, poop, shoe, sock, baby....). She is truely our little rock-star!

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Nicole, I have been so worried about you!!! Take good care of yourself!