Sunday, March 14, 2010

Ski day!

Yesterday we had a great day skiing. Our very good friends Laurie and Joe came to visit with their little girl and we went skiing on saturday. The girls went into daycare at the ski hill and we hit the slopes. I am not going to say it was easy to leave them, Laurie and I had to check on them and fret a bit, and one of the girls struggled a bit with napping (they are social Diva's, ya know...) but it was a wonderful day. It was the first day since Lauren was born that Jeff and I have skiied together, and I am so happy that we put the girls in daycare. At first, I was in favor of just taking turns skiing and watching the girls (which is what we usually do), but it was so much fun to just spent the day on the mountain.
It was a super-fun weekend with our friends, and the girls had a great time together- more pics to come!

1 comment:

Laurie said...

It was a great day!