Thursday, March 11, 2010

New Camera

So, my camera hasn't been working right, and I really cannot live without my little camera in my purse. Especially with my little super-model daughter whom I love to take pictures of. So, last night I made a quick run to Target and grabbed a new little camera. I really didn't research or put thought into it, I just grabbed one and went. I got the Nikon Coolpix- and I think I am going to like it. It has a touch-screen, that you can use to point at your subject and shoot photos and to slide through your pictures. It was not very expensive, and the technology is so much fancier than my old camera- it is crazy how fast technology advances, isn't it? I haven't set up to put the pics on my computer yet, so that will be the true test- how good the photos look. But, for ease of use and cool features, I am giving it an A so far. Anyone have this camera or have any opinions? The beauty of Target- I have 90 days to return it if I dont love it. I am planning on testing it out this weekend, and I certainly will bring it back and try another if I dont love it. I bought a Sony in the past and brought it back 2 days later because the pictures were too blury.

1 comment:

Laurie said...

I think we'll have many opportunities to check it out this weekend!