Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I want to do scrapbooking again

I have a hard time finding the balance. I dont have enough time in the day, and I feel like rush, rush, rush and the months fly by. I had all these big plans for Lauren's scrapbooks, but I am so far behind! Behind on everything, it seems. How do people do it?? I just feel like I have time to work, feed us all, do a load of dishes and laundry, and spend a few minutes on facebook (the time suck-hole) or blogging or on the internet. I suppose what I really need is a bigger house so I can keep my scrapbooking stuff out- and not put it away each day. Open to tips...

2 comments:

Laurie said...

I'm with you girl! My Mom is coming out in December while I am off work for a few days and my plans are to work on Ella's baby book!!! I make a 4x6 card every month to mail out and I have done a few 8x8 pages online....but that's it. I have thousands of pictures and that's it.

I do love my creative memories story book creator and I am more likely to do digital scrapbooking that paper simply because you don't have to "get it all out"!!!

Krista said...

I don't work full time and I only did Alex's scrap book (and I do very simple scrap books, I don't like fluff) and baby book right before Maya was born! It was one of my "nesting" things - I was freaking out that if I didn't get child #1's stuff done before child #2 was born it would never happen.
Now Maya is over 2 years old and hers still sit empty too!
I think it is an issue of getting stuff out, planning, printing what pictures I want, etc.
It's easier to just knit or felt or do something simple like that when I'm feeling creative.