Saturday, October 3, 2009

Upromise Guest Shopping for Nicole

Upromise Guest Shopping for Nicole

Shared via AddThis

So, I just learned about this service. I was doing online research about 529 accounts and investing in college. I ran across two different financial advisors who said you were dumb (moi?) if you didn't take advantage of Upromise. Well, I am not dumb, i just didn't get what it is. I am skeptical about everything and thought there must be a catch. There isn't apparently, you just register your credit, bank, grocery cards with them, and when you go to certain stores and websites, you get money deposited by the companies. They dont charge you or use your credit card info (i have done extensive research and am convinced this is safe). It is a means of marketing for the companies, and apparently a tax write-off for them. Neat- I cannot believe I didn't start this sooner. All parents and grandparents out there should sign up! The link above is a way you can shop online and help build Lauren's account- I think you get discounts too. If you want to sign up as a contributor for Lauren let me know and I can send you a link (grandparents- I may have already sent you a link- hint-hint).

No comments: