Monday, October 4, 2010

Crafts

Some of Lauren's craft projects along the way. Most are compliments of the Dollar Tree. I never went in there before~ what a great place for cheap stuff for a little kid!! I now LOVE that place. Lauren got to play with glue for the first time, it was a big hit. Although very messy, it washes up so oh well, right?
Pipe Cleaners

Christmas Ornaments ~ Gifts for the Grandparents (will mail out once her Halloween projects are done)

All things Googly eyes~ she is really into them right now.


Sidewalk chalk~ a good ole standby. We never tire of sidewalk chalk or bubbles ( I packed a bunch of both)

Our party hats. Lauren made hers and Jeff's and I made mine (yellow). She has a million puffy stickers but only wants the caterpillar ones. The little caterpillar on mine was added by Lauren. I tried to find more at two different dollar trees but I couldn't find more caterpillars, so she is going to have to find a new favorite sticker. We ALL wore these for many meals or outings, and playing "cards". She was so proud when we all wore them.

No comments: