Tuesday, October 19, 2010

I love Legos!

Lauren is really into Legos this week, last night she took a bath with them and then had to sleep with the green ones, this morning I used them as a bribe to get her teeth brushed. Then she was running around singing a song about “I Love Legos” and I caught the tail end of it with my phone. (Once the camera started, she kinda stopped the song, figures). The funny thing is that our close friends are at LegoLand in CA right now, I didn’t even know such a place existed, but they are having a great time with their 2 year old. We might have to make a trip out there sometime- check out Laurie’s blog for her LegoLand adventures.

2 comments:

Laurie said...

"Lauren Dance" -- Ella loved it!

Laurie said...

Ella demanded to watch the Lauren video over and over again! post more videos!