Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween 2010

What a fantastic weekend. After all the fun Lauren was having trick-or-treating at these events I convinced Jeff that we needed to take her to a few houses on our block. We hadn't planned on it, and he didn't want to because the Steelers were on. Lauren and I talked him into it and we went to about 5 stops on our street, she got some pretzels (yay!) tons more candy for Jeff (dairy and peanut items) and a zip-loc bag of cut vegetables.
Ready for more?
Charming this man with her sweet looks. He gave her at least 6 candy bars. I didn't have the heart to stop him although they were all chocolate. Jeff totally scored on this one!

See what I mean about the squirrels? My poor pumpkin!



Sorting and counting her candy. The smarties and lolllipops were the clear winners. She really wanted the candy bars, but was easily distracted with smarties. I sadly had to take away most of her loot- but lets be honest, I would have never let her have that much candy anyway.

2 comments:

Laurie said...

Ella's pumpkin full of candy went missing this morning. She's asked for a few times, but she'll get over it! TOO MUCH CANDY!

Alyssa said...

LOVE love LOVE the costume! She is such a cutie pie!