Friday, October 15, 2010

Had to have it!

Last week shopping I saw these cute tights at the Gap outlet and loved them- they have a teddy bear on the butt!  They also had the little denim skirt that Lauren has and I love, and I thought about getting it in a bigger size. Neither was on sale and I had no coupon, so I didn't get them. I just cannot pay full price (even if its only $9 for tights...) anyone else like that??  Anyway, I got a 25% off online purchase coupon, and realized neither item is online, must only be at the outlet. So I ran back to the outlet mall and paid full price, I knew I would kick myself for cheaping out on these! Cute, huh?

Dont worry,  I will post pics of her wearing them, I was just too excited....

1 comment:

Catherine Anne said...

We love them too~ Have the same thing. Bear on the bum and all:)