Saturday, October 23, 2010

Boo at the Zoo

So, I switched my schedule around and will have next Sunday off (although I am working till 11pm saturday) so that I can take Lauren to Boo at the Zoo on Sunday. I also have thursday and friday off, and Friday we plan to hit The Children’s Museum of Denver - Events - Trick or Treat Street. Not sure about trick-or-treating, I am concerned about her food allergies and I think Sunday she will wear her costure and pass out treats at our house, probably. She is going to be a ducky, she picked it out herself and calls it "quack, quack".  The costume is made for babies, and doesn't really fit her- but she put it on in the store and wouldn't take it off. This is the biggest size it comes in, so we are stuck- I might make some modifications, but I am really bad with a sewing machine. Here is a blurry photo of it, I will take better ones. I leave her costume is sitting out, and she often wants to wear it, this is over her GB Packer cheerleader dress. I was thinking about putting a white turtleneck and white tights or pants on her and calling it good. What do you think??

2 comments:

Anne said...

Adorable!! If you lived closer to your mother, she could make alterations (or an entire costume) for you.:)

Alyssa said...

I think this costume is so cute!