Friday, October 8, 2010

Salt Lake City

We have great friends who live in Salt Lake City, so we decided that Grand Junction was too close not to "swing by" while we are on our RV trip. Turns out, it really isn't just a "swing by" with a toddler, but we were happy to make the stop. It turned out to be much too quick, we were there less than a full day~ but Laurie, Joe and Ella are too good of friends to turn down an opportunity for a quick visit. The girls were cute together, although Lauren was running on no sleep (and so was I) and was not the best sport when Ella (also 2 yrs old) got possesive of her own toys. Lauren really is a pretty peppy, happy girl but did not really show her true colors that day. After a good nights sleep though, things were much better in the morning. It was so nice to hang out with Laurie and Joe~ they are really great friends of ours. Laurie posted a ton of cute pictures here, and she gets credit for the ones I am posting- she has a much better camera and is a much better photographer than I am, so these are all her pics.
The princesses eat lunch at the princess table


Playing "parade"

Huh... not sure about this one here...

RUN!






These last three remind me of this post from 6 months ago. These girls are going to conspire to get into things together, you can just tell!

3 comments:

Laurie said...

Countdown is about 5 months until we see you again.....so wish it was just a short drive instead of plane ride or RV trip!

These girls are destined to me fabulous life-long friends and I love it!

Next time - J, N, and L pics AND Laurie, Nicole with our princesses!

It takes a FAST camera to keep up with these 2 on the run! :-)

Anne said...

These picture are unbelievable!! Great job to the photographer! Some day the girls will love to look back at these pics.
Anne Ferge

Laurie said...

Anne, I don't know you, but I like you! Thanks! What may have been funny is pictures of me chasing the girls up and down the street with my camera!