Friday, July 8, 2011

Born to Run

I just finished the book "Born to Run" by Christopher McDougall. Loved it! The general premise, it is a story about running and ultramarathoning and how we are physiologically created to run long distances. There are many references to the Leadville 100 (Jeff's dream race I hear about all the time) and many of the characters in the book are very entertaining.  A bit of a change from my usual genre, but I really enjoyed it~ although I find that non-fiction books take me a lot longer to read usually.  I told Jeff that he must read it, and he is not really loving it so far. I have had so many people recommend the book to me, I cannot imagine him not loving it- we will have to see.
If anyone does decide to read it, check out some of the blogs of the author and book characters, I found it really entertaining to see pictures of everyone.

No comments: