Thursday, July 14, 2011

Running Stroller

Lauren getting to go for a ride in the jogging stroller- doesn't she look like such a big girl? Well, she is. The combined weight of her and the stroller is over 60 lb, not including any stuff that is stashed in there. It was quite the work-out to go for a jog pushing her! To top it off the running app on my phone had malfunctioned and I ended up running a whole lot farther than I planned because it mislead me to think I barely had run over a mile! We ended up walking back home singing the Star Spangled Banner and the Sleeping Beauty song (someday I need to put up a video- she sings the entire Star Spangled Banner by heart- people cannot believe it!!). In the end, we went on an hour-long jog/ walk on a hot humid morning- crazy to say it was kinda fun!

No comments: