Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Follow by email

Oooohhh.. check out this snazzy little gadget I added to my sidebar. You can plug in your email address and it will send you an email update of what I have posted on my blog. I tried it out yesterday and it sent me an email with the pictures included in it. Pretty spiffy! You might have to try it out and let me know what you think. On second thought, if your email updates you with my blog posts, will you ever come to my blog again?? You might have to check it out soon, if I dont think you guys are coming to visit me I might just have to ditch it! (heh heh heh- evil laugh here heheheh).

From what I can tell, it only emails you once a day and only if I have posted something new, it is annonymous (no one can see that you plugged in your email), and you can unsubscribe at anytime. If anyone tries this, let me know if you like it. :)

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Excited for more posts! I click over at least daily! :)