Friday, January 1, 2010

Christmas Day


This pic is Lauren on xmas morning. This is when my camera died. :(  And I forgot the battery charger. In the afternoon on Xmas day we went to my aunt and uncle Terri and Jim's house- everyone was there- even Santa!! I hate that I dont have any pics.  They had a nice bash at their house- got to see a bunch of people!! The bad news, I had an encounter with a peanut M&M.  I took benadryl, but when taken on along with a glass or two of wine- I was having a hard time staying awake. Lauren was afraid of Santa, but he was very authentic and fun! My aunt took some photos- so if I get copies I will post some later.


I had to include this pic of last Christmas- she was so tiny and fragile, can you believe it??

2 comments:

Catherine Anne said...

It has gone so fast!!! Loving all the Christmas pics!!!! Thank you so much for our card. Love it

Laurie said...

So cute!! I love the this year and last year!