Thursday, January 21, 2010

Movie Night


Ok, so one of my crazy rules for Lauren has been that she cannot watch TV at all until she is over 1 year old. As in- NO TV, no cartoons, no baby einstein, no kids movies. I just dont think it is good for babies- they need to interact with their environment and experience it- not stare at it.  So, most people think I am a bit crazy- but she is my daughter and I get to be crazy with her if I want to.  Well 1 year has come and gone, and we really haven't felt the need to push the TV on her - so the only TV she has watched has been a little bit of football with her daddy- and she isn't that into the NFL. Well tonight Lauren got a movie in the mail from Grandma V.  Finding Nemo- seems like a great movie for Lauren's first movie.  My mom thinks that she needs to watch it to prepare for our upcoming trip to Orlando and Sea World. Thanks Grandma! Lauren is going to try to watch a bit of this movie soon!

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Ella has seen some TV and likes it.....we broke out Sesame Street a few times recently and we're counting on the DVD player on the plane ride to Maui. Did she like Nemo?

Fill me in on details of your Florida trip!