Friday, January 1, 2010

Christmas Eve Brunch



On Christmas eve we went to brunch at my aunt and uncle's house.  The had a ton of yummy treats, and the kids were breaking in their new Wii games. My grandpa was just taking in the whole thing, I am not sure he can believe the Wii games- but he was happy to see the kids playing. Lauren was a bit of a stinker, but cute as ever. She is still stuck on making her "skrinchy face" for pictures, you can see. My cousins Taya and Micah made Lauren a baby blanket, it is double layer fleece, and oh-so cute.  I think I like it most of all because it is not pink, but still really girly. Dont get me wrong, I LOVE pink, but the girl has a few pink blankets already- so the blue and yellow is a nice change. We have been using the blanket to cover her up in the morning on the way to work, since it is cold in the car at 6:15am. 

And, the ultimate score!! Cari gave me a gift bag from her and Doug, Micah and Taya- I started to open it and saw it was Green Bay Packer apparel- Oh cute, I think. Lauren will be so adorable decked out in the green and gold.... but alas!! Not for Lauren, this time mama gets the gold!! They gave me an official Green Bay Packer jersey- Brett Favre, number 4 in green!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whew hew!!  I have so wanted one for so long, and I really, really still wanted one even though he (ughh) might wear purple these days.  THANK YOU!!!

No comments: