Friday, January 1, 2010

Round Robin



Starting with the WI Xmas updates (finally...). On the 23rd we went visiting friends and family in the evening, what we call a Round Robin in the midwest (read: visiting and having cocktails while viewing the Christmas decor of friends and/or family).  The entire trip I was a slacker with the camera. We went to Susie and Tom's house and Lauren got gifts (shocking, right??) and we had vino and I was in awe at their Big Mac ornament on the tree (my really guilty pleasure= Big Mac, no pickles.)

Next, we stopped at Barb and Rick's house. I hardly recognized the place! Long gone are my 4 boy cousins, and the house has gotten a make-over. It is beautiful, and the funniest thing? They are corny and sleep in a sleeping bag!! (on thier bed, of course).  They are camping nuts- emphasis on the word "nuts".  Lauren loved my aunt Barb's little wooden baby chair and we took it home for the rest of our visit. It was just her size- I cannot believe i didn't get a picture of it. My brother and Tina stopped by and Lauren was infatuated with Tina. I have at least 6 pictures like this of Lauren staring up at her adoringly. Gus, Tina- what do you think that means???

2 comments:

Catherine Anne said...

How cute, What does this mean? LOL

Laurie said...

I love her face!