Friday, January 29, 2010

Fun Friday!! (aka "Lauren Day")

This morning started out with a tea party.

Then we hit the playground at Winter Park Resort.
Met up with my Dado when he finished skiing.
Took a wagon ride through the resort. Random strangers wanted to stop and take my picture. Ahhh the paparazzi!
Worked on my "Scrinchy Face" a bit. Bascially made this face at everyone we saw at the Derailer for Apres Ski
Posed with Mama- maybe a bit of "scrinchy face"- but, heh- mama has no make-up on and isn't exactly Beyonce either!

4 comments:

Laurie said...

Looks like so much fun! I hope we get to come in March!! Love the kitchen -- Ella would LOVE it too.

Anne said...

Favorite pics:
1. Pajama picture
2. Scrinchy face!!
So adorable!!

Catherine Anne said...

She really looks like you on the top one. ..

Nicole said...

I wish I were that cute!! I just dont see it...