Monday, January 4, 2010

A new year, a new me!

I did it! I just joined weight watchers online. I am determined to loose the baby weight that I have carried around with me for 1 year- I cannot believe it. I kept hearing, Oh, nursing will make you lose it. Oh, once you stop nursing you will lose it. Once you get more sleep, the pounds will melt off. Blah, blah, blah. Once I start eating less and working out more, I will lose these stupid 10 lb.  So, I am posting it for the world to see- I am on a diet and determined to lose 10 lbs. My goal is by February 24th when we go to Florida. I will be happy if I have lost most of the wieght by then.  It is my nature to follow through on my committment, so I feel if I blog about this goal, I will be too embarrased not to accomplish it!! Feel free to cheer me on, even join up with me if you want. This is going to happen, and man- am I happy. I cannot wait to have the good ole Nicole back. :)

3 comments:

Joe said...

you go girl! i know you can do it

Laurie said...

You look GREAT! I am doing a triathlon in July if you really want to get crazy and join Joe and I in Utah!

Anne said...

I joined last week too!!