Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Wiggles!!


So, I would have to post every 20 minutes to keep you all abreast of all the new things Lauren is learning. When I picked her up at daycare today- she was sporting this cute 'do- wiggles! This is what I used to call piggy-tails. I dont know why- my mom probably knows. But I didn't know that Lauren had long enough hair for wiggles. Luckily, Chantelle her teacher at daycare knew better. I think she will be sporting this look alot- she is so darn cute, and i LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the wiggles.


One of Lauren's favorite pass-times is to feed Casey treats. She can say "treat" and "Casey" and she is all about giving them to him. Sometimes she sucks on the milk-bones, too. Yuck-o!  The most impressive part is how gentle Casey is when he takes a treat from her. He is a good sport too- he will take a treat and run off to eat it, and when she calls he comes running back for more. Once I put her to bed, I go pick up the 3-4 extra treats off the couch or out of his bed that he didn't want to eat. What a nice boy to humor his little sister!

1 comment:

Mom said...

I think you need to know that your aunt Barb used to eat the neighbors dog treats when she was little....look what happened. Next thing you know Lauren will be sleeping in a sleeping bag on her bed. LOL