Monday, January 4, 2010

Work it!

So, today I am working my but off!! I already went to the store, focused on organizing my list and coupons, and saved $38 (total bill $91)! I have emptied and cleaned every inch of the refrigerator, and am taking a break before starting the cupboards. I need to get this all done soon, cuz I am hitting the outlet malls and buying some stuff- FOR ME!!

If you hadn't guessed, Lauren went to daycare today and I have the day off. I am fighting the guilt, is this an awful thing to do? Put her in daycare when I have the day off?? Well, every day last week when we picked her up at daycare she said NO and wanted to stay, so I talked myself into the fact that she is happier at daycare than running errands with me. And I only work 2 days this week, so she will go to daycare mon-tue- wed and then thursday we will have a fun day and hit the park. I do feel lonely, though. Cannot remember the last time it was just me and Casey in the house alone....

1 comment:

Laurie said...

I agree it's hard to do and I wish I could do it more! I think it's more effective for both of us!